In recent weeks, banking executives’ attention has dramatically shifted to the unprecedented public health and financial crisis resulting from coronavirus. In the immediate term, CEOs and their teams are rightfully prioritizing employee health and safety, business continuity, and protection against extensive downside risks and threats to the broader financial system. Despite the complexity of the Asian economies, and in time of the current crisis, many countries have one common strategy: to continue to do business in Asia.
In this 15-minute read, we share:
1) A summary of recent challenges for APAC-based banks
2) Why banks should not put their growth and digital strategy efforts on hold
3) The opportunities that we think that all APAC-based banks must pursue right now
4) How banks can build trust and deepen relationships with their clients
5) Measures taken by APAC banks in the wake of COVID-19
6) How to make strategic choices during the downturn
7) How to execute your revised strategy.
Please contact Neil.C.Ramchandran@capco.com and Karen.Willans@capco.com if you wish to discuss this report further.
This report is an adaptation of a Capco US report. Read the original here.