If coronavirus has demonstrated any key learnings so far, it is that we all must expect the unexpected. Who would have predicted that so many would befall the virus? At the time of writing this, worldwide cases have already surpassed 4.9 million (as of 19 May 2020). The impact on the global economy has been additionally grave, with The Dow and the FTSE recently seeing their biggest one day decline since 1987. As financial institutions adjust, it has become imperative that they have the latest information on the potential economic and operational impacts of pandemic diseases to stay resilient, and then put a strong business continuity plan (BCP) in place.
Seven reasons to download this report:
1. Understand the current impact of the coronavirus pandemic across key financial regions in Asia
2. Read the measures that different Asian governments, regulators and organizations have taken to protect business communities
3. Learn how to create a business continuity plan to address the unique challenges a pandemic poses
4. Familiarize yourself with the different types of risk coronavirus could pose to your organization
5. Gain confidence in managing risks in the case of a pandemic or any other health crisis event
6. Find out how organizations can support employees and keep them safe through COVID-19 or other health crises
7. Read tips on communicating with employees, clients, the media and wider business community during a crisis.
This report is an adaptation of a US publication by Peter Dugas and Leah Robinson. Read the original version here.