Tim Kobe, founder and CEO of Eight Inc., a creative collective and global design studio with over 200 designers and business creatives worldwide, has been at the forefront of designing new experiences for some of the most exciting brands, including Apple, Virgin, Tesla, City Bank and Coca Cola. In this launch episode of CapConversation, Kobe shares insights from over 30 years of service, along with good leadership values, design and influencers.
Episode highlights include:
1) What working with Steve Jobs over a 12-year period gave Tim Kobe
2) Being mentally ambidextrous: understanding the difference between creating logical and intuitive solutions
3) Designing and launching Apple’s retail stores
4) Why experience eats information for breakfast
5) Understanding the most valuable component of design: human experience
6) What is a value creation engine and how does it underpin brilliant UX?
7) The misfires brands make in their quest to creating successful UX
8) The recipe for creating value
9) How banks and other B2Bs can improve the customer experience
10) Design thinking: how does it really impact people?
11) How to re-build Notre-Dame de Paris.
You can also listen and download this podcast on iTunes and Spotify.