CHALLENGE 3/8: MIND THE GAP: DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE?
When it comes to navigating Brexit, organisations are faced with 4 Key challenges: recruitment, redundancy, relocation and retention.
- Recruiting in target locations is difficult, particularly as there may be a lack of skill and experience in certain regions.
- Retention of key talent both within the UK and in the target locations will be a key success factor for the future state Organisational Model as the regulators will seek continuity.
- Relocation costs are often high and need to be considered against the cost of hiring new talent.
- New entrants to the market may seek to poach talent from existing employers making retention in target locations more difficult.
- Training will be key to proving the integrity of the new entity and the risk control framework, both in current and target state jurisdictions as needs will evolve in line with new operating models
WHAT CAN CAPCO OFFER?
Capco is a global firm with a strong presence in London, Frankfurt, Paris, and Zurich. We are ideally placed to support organisations with this transition, bringing local expertise and market know-how into our delivery.
Our E2E capability allows for seamless integration across locations without the high costs associated with local project teams travelling to other locations.
Experienced delivery practitioners can deploy immediately across global target locations, to augment resource shortages. Our “back to you” philosophy, ensures that our delivery approach is geared toward transitioning resource augmentation roles back to ‘business as usual’.
Capco can run all, or part of your training programme as a service, depending on your organizational needs. We work with you to build an end-to-end training delivery service, including developing content, event logistics, managing accreditation and training syndication via web based services.
THE CAPCO ADVANTAGE
Capco is a people business. People are at the heart of everything we do. We know how to lead and drive change with people.
Enterprise Wide Organisation Design (CODE):
A proprietary, enterprise wide organisational design tool. It aims to accelerate and optimise organisational design, in an objective manner.
Capco’s global capability, combined with people-focused philosophy, can help with cross jurisdiction, organisational design, integration, knowledge transfer and training. We bring local knowledge and market-specific experience into our engagements whilst our Global Delivery Model allows for collaboration and targeted delivery across geographies.
For more information, please contact BrexitCapco@capco.com
View a summary of the full Capco Brexit Toolkit