Join our virtual webinar exploring the current trends and future opportunities for the Future of Work.
We are delighted to invite you to our Capco Digital webinar event, ‘The Workforce. Changed'.
COVID-19 has required firms to embrace remote working at pace. The current environment presents immediate challenges and imperatives, and is also an opportunity to think holistically and longer-term about talent and location strategies that strengthen employee engagement and productivity.
This virtual event will be hosted by our Capco Digital team with the help of some remarkable guest speakers. We will explore current trends and future opportunities via a practical, pragmatic and proactive approach to preparing for the future.
• Workforce of the future: Re-thinking long-term talent and location strategy
• Shaping future ways of working: With employee experience and choice in mind
• Modern leadership: How can leaders successfully navigate this challenging and evolving transition
• Collaboration, culture and well-being: Building high-performing virtual teams for the long-haul
• Alla Gancz, Partner & Head of UK Digital, Capco
• Duke Maines, Partner, Perpetual
• Annie Coleman, former Global Head of Culture and Client Marketing, UBS
• Mark Mortensen, Professor, Organisational Behaviour, INSEAD
• Rob Ord, Head of Ways of Working, Capco
• Casey Schaffer, Talent and Culture Transformation, Capco