We are delighted to invite you to our first virtual data event, How will the CDO Agenda Evolve in a Post COVID-19 World?, which took place on Thursday 18th June.
As we start to look towards the longer-term impact of COVID-19 on the FS sector, data organizations are reviewing their strategy to ensure they are still relevant, and it is our belief that now more than ever they are critical to FS firms’ success. In this virtual event, you can expect an insightful panel discussion and Q&A including Capco SMEs, representatives from leading cross-industry data councils and data vendors. Discussion points we covered:
• Evaluating and adapting the Chief Data Office strategy to deliver new benefits and ways of working
• The importance of cloud adoption and standards in the ‘new normal’
• Optimizing regulatory reporting through adoption of ontologies.
• Chris Probert, Partner, Capco (Moderator)
• Oli Bage, Global Head of Business & Application Architecture, Refinitiv
• Mike Meriton, Co-Founder and COO, EDM Council
• Tej Patel, Partner, Head of FRC Capital Markets UK, Capco