SHAHIN SHOJAI, Global Head, Capco Institute
MICHAEL ETHELSTON, Partner, Capco
MICHAEL PUGLIESE, Partner, Capco
BODO SCHAEFER, Partner, Capco
FRANKLIN ALLEN, Professor of Finance and Economics and Executive Director of the Brevan Howard Centre,
Imperial College London and Nippon Life Professor Emeritus of Finance, University of Pennsylvania
PHILIPPE D’ARVISENET, Adviser and former Group Chief Economist, BNP Paribas
RUDI BOGNI, former Chief Executive Officer, UBS Private Banking
BRUNO BONATI, Chairman of the Non-Executive Board, Zuger Kantonalbank
DAN BREZNITZ, Munk Chair of Innovation Studies, University of Toronto
URS BIRCHLER, Professor Emeritus of Banking, University of Zurich
GÉRY DAENINCK, former CEO, Robeco
JEAN DERMINE, Professor of Banking and Finance, INSEAD
DOUGLAS W. DIAMOND, Merton H. Miller Distinguished Service Professor of Finance, University of Chicago
ELROY DIMSON, Emeritus Professor of Finance, London Business School
NICHOLAS ECONOMIDES, Professor of Economics, New York University
MICHAEL ENTHOVEN, Chairman, NL Financial Investments
JOSÉ LUIS ESCRIVÁ, President of the Independent Authority for Fiscal Responsibility (AIReF), Spain
GEORGE FEIGER, Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Executive Dean, Aston Business School
GREGORIO DE FELICE, Head of Research and Chief Economist, Intesa Sanpaolo
ALLEN FERRELL, Greenfield Professor of Securities Law, Harvard Law School
PETER GOMBER, Full Professor, Chair of e-Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt
WILFRIED HAUCK, Managing Director, Statera Financial Management GmbH
PIERRE HILLION, The de Picciotto Professor of Alternative Investments, INSEAD
ANDREI A. KIRILENKO, Director of the Centre for Global Finance and Technology, Imperial College Business School
MITCHEL LENSON, Non-Executive Director, Nationwide Building Society
DAVID T. LLEWELLYN, Emeritus Professor of Money and Banking, Loughborough University
DONALD A. MARCHAND, Professor Emeritus of Strategy and Information Management, IMD
COLIN MAYER, Peter Moores Professor of Management Studies, Oxford University
PIERPAOLO MONTANA, Chief Risk Officer, Mediobanca
ROY C. SMITH, Emeritus Professor of Management Practice, New York University
JOHN TAYSOM, Visiting Professor of Computer Science, UCL
D. SYKES WILFORD, W. Frank Hipp Distinguished Chair in Business, The Citadel
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Financial Transformation (JFT) is the only professionally focussed scholarly Journal in finance that is accredited by the American Economic Association and among the top 20 journals recommended by the European Finance Association.
JFT publishes articles that help senior financial executives improve how they manage their enterprises, with topics solicited and covered ranging from pure-play finance to leadership and management of financial services organizations.
To date, the Journal has had contributions from some of the world’s foremost scholars, including 21 Nobel Laureates, and over 150 senior financial executives. Given the heavy emphasis on the practical application of ideas, the contributors approached to submit papers are among the very best experts in their respective fields.
1. The Journal of Financial Transformation only publishes articles that editors solicit directly. There is no fee to publish, but we do not accept submissions that have not been solicited.
2. Articles must have a practical focus. Theoretical articles will not be published. Practicality of the article will be reviewed and assessed by experts in the field.
3. Authors should state clearly any conflicts of interest. These will also be checked by experts in the field and the Editor.
4. Articles will be checked for plagiarism, though the responsibility remains entirely with the authors.
5. Should authors identify errors in their analysis after publication, they need to notify the editor immediately with the correct information. For guidance on ethics of publication, please refer to https://publicationethics.org/guidance/Guidelines.
6. Our Journal shares best thinking, not owns it. Authors retain copyright of their articles.
7. The Journal is published twice a year, in April and November.