Capco worked across multiple franchises and lines of business for a tier 1 European Bank to design, develop, integrate and transition a new digital operating model, to make them compliant with the new Payments Services Directive 2 (PSD2), Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) Open Banking reforms. Deliverables included:
- New cross bank, scalable digital operating model phased roll out
- New Open Banking Technology stack based on security first/mobile first thinking
- New branded API Developer Portals, Sandboxes and API Libraries
- New PSD2, XA2X, RTS, GDPR and OB compliant processes and procedures
- Integration of existing products and services into new technology and operating model
- Business change, transformation, training, recruitment for BAU
The bank is now set up as a Bank as a Service, providing its API endpoints to Third Party Providers including Payment Initiation and Account Information Service Providers.