Today’s businesses must be adaptable. It’s paramount to keeping up with increasing demands from customers and ultimately, their survival in a globalized marketplace. One of the most successful ways they are doing this is through optimizing their processes and technology to enhance efficiency while simultaneously cutting costs. But how? Bring in Capco’s Process Doctors!
In this first report from our new series on process optimization, you will learn:
- The state of play regarding digital transformation and process analysis in Hong Kong today
- How five leading banks have used process optimization strategies to date and to what success
- The main differences between Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma, Toyota, Design Thinking & Total Quality Management
- The combinations of process strategies and digitization methods typically used across FS today
- Which three combinations of process strategy and digitization we believe work best
- Our checklist for carrying out an effective process optimization.