Every financial services institution needs to make difficult choices today to best equip them to meet tomorrow’s challenges. They must do so in a time of rapid technological change, regulatory uncertainty, heightened customer expectations and intense competitive pressure. The challenges are numerous and highly complex:
- Growing while staying predictably and cost-effectively compliant.
- Cutting costs significantly without sacrificing capacity for growth.
- Meeting heightened customer expectations for a frictionless multichannel experience without increasing operating costs.
- Making the right investment choices in disruptive technology, without losing focus on their core and disrupting their own business.
- Staying ahead of existing competitors and responding effectively to new entrants – or making informed decision not to respond to them.
Capco’s Strategy team helps clients develop focused, actionable and effective strategic responses to the most difficult questions. We define “effective” as driving superior results for bank customers, employees and shareholders. Every one of our strategy projects and its responses is shaped and enriched by four elements that create unique value for our clients:
- Content-rich strategic approach - Our approaches to growth, organizational, regulatory and digital strategy are adapted for each vertical and client.
- Deep domain expertise - Capco focuses exclusively on financial services. Our teams bring deep domain expertise in capital markets, banking, payments and wealth.
- Digital and execution focus - Capco views each project through a digital lens, with an emphasis on developing executable strategies and operating models.
- Unconventional thinking - Capco avoids group-think. We don’t accept approaches only on the basis that it’s been done before. Instead, we push the boundaries of creativity in strategy consulting. Our solutions are digitally enabled, with accelerators such as Capco’s Organization Design Engine (CODE), to drive strategic originality and operational advantage.
It’s an age of unprecedented challenge and potentially limitless opportunities for banks and their customers, where strategy only means something if it delivers positive difference. Delivering positive differences is what Capco’s Strategy practice exists to do.