We are delighted to share the third issue for 2017 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- Outcome of the Financial Stability Board’s plenary meeting (February 27th & 28th, 2017)
- EBA published final PSD2 standards
- European Supervisory Authorities publish opinion on the risks of ML/TF affecting the Union’s financial sector
- Results of the FATF plenary week
- German Federal Government approves draft law for implementation of new Anti-Money Laundering directive
- EBA consults on specification of an economic downturn
- Blockchain: ESMA issues report on interactions of Distributed Ledger Technology with EU rules
- MiFID II: ESMA revises draft ITS for commodity derivatives positions reporting
- ESMA issues a new Q&A tool on their website
- CCPs: ESMA sets frame for CCP stress tests
- EMIR: European Commission adopts Delegated Regulation to postpone the clearing obligation to 2019 for Category 3 institutes
- New requirements for financial market participants in Switzerland