We are delighted to share the third issue for 2016 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our European Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- EMIR – Report on CCP interoperability reveals modest cross-CCP clearing business
- Final draft of technical standards on margin requirements for non-cleared derivatives published by the ESAs
- SFTR – Recycling EMIR and MiFIR: ESMA consults on level 2 measures for securities financing transactions
- BMR – Fighting benchmarks’ manipulations - ESMA consults on level 2 measures
- FSB publishes report on possible measures of non-cash collateral reuse
- The next important step in the T2S-journey: go-live of migration wave 2
- EBA’s regulatory review of the IRB Approach (roadmap)
- The new Minimum Requirements for Risk Management of Banks (MaRisk BA)