We are delighted to share the tenth issue for 2016 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- MiFID II: ESMA consults on RTS for derivatives’ trading obligation
- MiFID II: Consultation Paper on Guidelines on the calibration, publication and reporting of trading halts
- MiFID II: ESMA issues final Guidelines on Transaction Reporting, Order Record Keeping and Clock Synchronization
- MiFID II: BMF issues draft of German implementation Act (2. FiMaNoG)
- SFTR: ESMA consults on technical standards and amendments related EMIR RTS
- ESMA advises on extension of funds passport to 12 non-EU countries
- Brave new world – ISDAs blueprint on the future of derivatives processing, market infrastructure and technology
- US: New York Department of Financial Services proposes cybersecurity regulations
- Basel III – Revised securitization framework with alternative capital treatment for STC securitizations
- Persisting improvement in capital and liquidity ratios: EBA released CRD IV/Basel III monitoring exercise results