We are delighted to share the sixth issue for 2017 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- EMIR: Who will hit the Clearing Jackpot after Brexit?
- ESMA issues principles on supervisory approach to relocations from the UK
- SFTR: ESMA issues final report on fees to trade repositories including EMIR amendments
- MiFID II: ESMA on “traded on a trading venue” applicability of rules to 3rd country trading venues’ transaction
- ESMA Q&A June 2017 update: Information on costs and charges
- EU Parliament adopts resolution on FinTech