We are delighted to share the seventh issue for 2017 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- PSD 2 - EBA sees “Screen Scraping” not as a favorable solution
- BCBS clarified rules on combating money laundering and terrorist financing in correspondent banking
- Update on EU Benchmarks Regulation
- The Approaching Replacement of the LIBOR Benchmarks
- Additional Information Requirements Proposed for PRIIPs with Social or Environmental Targets
- Switzerland, Transaction reporting and record-keeping (FINMA-Journal)