We are delighted to share the second issue for 2016 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our European Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- MIFID II to be delayed by one year
- MIFID II/MIFIR – European Commission prompted to touch up on cross-selling regulation
- SFTR: New regulation on transparency of securities financing transactions entered into force
- POG wakeup call
- MAR: ESMA consults on draft Guidelines for persons receiving market soundings and on legitimate interests and omissions likely to mislead the public
- CSDR – Will settlement finally become more disciplined?
- CFTC proposes Fingerprinting Alternative for Foreign Natural Persons
- Total Loss-Absorbing Capacity (TLAC)
- Basel III: FINMA announces 2016 agenda for implementing Basel III regulations