We are delighted to share the first issue of our 2016 edition of Capco's monthly Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our European Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
We hope you enjoyed reading the 2015 Edition of our Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter and we look forward to bringing you even more updates throughout 2016.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- New margin periods for European CCPs in discussion, will it help to compete?
- ESMA publishes new technical standards for trade repository reporting
- MIFID II - Shedding further light in the dark - ESMA published final draft ITS
- MIFID II - ESMA published guidelines on cross- selling practices
- MIFID II - ESMA published final guidelines on assessment of knowledge and competence
- Government draft of the “Erstes Finanzmarktnovellierungsgesetz”
- IFRS 9 - New impacts from late 2015: publications and possible future implications
- Follow-up on 4th AML Directive: PEPs
- EBA publishes final guidelines on sound remuneration policies and its opinion on the application of proportionality