We are delighted to share the fifth issue for 2017 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- EMIR: EC publishes Will EMIR 2.0 become reality?
- SFTR & EMIR: ESMA publishes final report on technical standards for transaction reporting under SFTR
- MAR: ESMA publishes opinion on accepted market practices on liquidity contracts
- Extension of transitional period for exposure to CCPs
- PRIIPs: Level 2 Measures on KIDs published in the Official Journal of the EU
- EBA outlines roadmap of its plan to update 2017-2018 SREP
- Prevention of the terrorist financing and money laundering in electronic fund transfers: ESAs issue drafted guidelines