We are delighted to share the eighth issue for 2016 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): New rules on data protection appear in the industry's radar
- Another milestone reached: 1 year into the T2S journey, Wave 3 goes live in September. Survey confirms, CSD links continue to be a decisive element, liquidity management a key benefit of T2S.
- EMIR: ESMA issues consultation on the clearing obligation for financial counterparties with a limited volume of activity
- MiFID II: Update on adopted standards
- CSDR: Better stay alive: ESMA published responses on guidelines on participant default rules
- PRIIPS: FCA's Consultation Paper on the Changes to Disclosure Rules in the FCA Handbook