We are delighted to share the fourth issue for 2016 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our European Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- EMIR - One-day margin period: Holy Grail or non-starter for the clearing business?
- MIFID II - ESMA - No need to temporarily exclude ETDs from open access to trading venues and CCPs
- UK - Implementation of MiFID II: part 1
- EBA finalized the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) for PRIIPs - insights and impacts for the mandatory Key Information Document (KID)
- MAR - ESMA consults on guidelines for additional criteria for the definition of inside information related to commodities derivatives
- FRTB - The revised standardized approach