A Capco Opportunity
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
As a member of the design team at Capco Digital you will bring creative excellence to multiple projects. From brainstorming through implementation you will have the opportunity to work on multidisciplinary teams and influence costumers experience through problem solving and end-to-end propositions. We are looking for hybrid designers that can take the passion to deliver high quality experiences, starting with the client needs, to full development propositions.
– Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
– Create prototypes that can be rapidly shared with clients or costumers
– Working closely with engineering as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications
– Collaborates with stakeholders to understand and unite business goals and user goals
– Mentor and train junior designers
– Portfolio showcasing strong design work (Please include a link) and 1-3 years UX/UI experience
– Deep passion for design, product, and the customer experience
– Experience with user centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography and color, and web usability standards
– Proficiency using different design tools such as, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle, Axure or similar prototyping tools
– Great written and verbal communication skills
– Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.