Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Back-End Developer.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative people to join our Innovation Labs development team to work on a number of projects and applications within the Digital practise.
We are looking for Developers, particularly with Java experience, who can Work on multiple projects for different clients to design, develop and support back end services, integrating with a variety of external services and products exposing restful apis for a variety of consumer applications.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
– Mentor and train junior developers
– Produces high quality complex deliverables with minimal input from stakeholders
– Manage full software lifecycle for medium complexity projects from requirements, to design, to implementation, to testing
– Develop and maintain back end solutions using cutting edge technologies and products
– Work with Scrum Masters and product owners to priorities and deliver solutions using an Agile environment
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use and follow emerging technologies
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
– Background working with object oriented programming languages
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Experience building, testing and troubleshooting microservices and RESTful APIs
– Exceptional knowledge of Database technologies – RDBMS or NoSQL
– Experience working in an Agile environment
– Experience working with code versioning tools
– Experience working with cloud technologies
– Experience working with build, packaging and continuous integration tools and frameworks
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.