Let’s Talk About You
You want to Lead Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Management Consultant within Investment Banking Operations.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our elite clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management.
Let’s Get Down To Business
The key role of Management Consultant within Investment Banking Operations offers the chance for someone with extensive change management experience to advise and deliver change projects for some of the leading financial institutions in the market.
This is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. The people we have in mind will have Industry Knowledge, Business Analysis and Consulting Skills.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working in an investment banking change environment
- User Acceptance Testing co-ordination
- Strong stakeholder management
- Business Analysis, Project Management and Change Management within an investment banking environment
- Confirmed Front to back delivery –from Operating model to IT delivery and execution
- Broad awareness of changes happening across the banking industry and how this will impact our clients
- Financial product knowledge: OTC Interest Rate derivatives, Credit derivatives, Equities derivatives or Commodities etc
- Business analysis and delivery excellence in an investment banking change environment·
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount
you share our belief in disruptive innovation
that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.