Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Lead Managing Consultant within our Risk practice.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
We are looking for somebody with a proven record of growing and developing a management consultancy practice as well as a strong delivery record within the Risk space. This person will need to understand how risk management issues are impacting client business operations and work within the FRC team to develop commercial solutions.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience working for a management consultancy.
- Proven record of success in both project delivery and business development for a management consultancy.
- Expertise within the Risk/Regulatory space in Banking or Capital Markets – ideally covering Credit and Market Risk or strong knowledge of the regulatory space (Basel, Sarbanes Oxley, MiFid etc).
- ·Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience of successfully managing delivery teams.
- Project management and delivery excellence (including functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications).
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.