A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its FRC (Finance, Risk and Compliance) domain in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of management consultants familiar with the regulatory environment and recent and forthcoming regulatory initiatives to join the team.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Experience within the financial services industry in any of prudential, conduct, financial crime or other relevant regulations
- Technical analysis – in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more specific regulations
- Business consulting a - Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications.
- Experience of change management in a structured environment - business analysis or project management
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of a regulatory change programme
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.