We are delighted to share the second issue for 2018 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this issue include:
- EBA - Roadmap on FinTech
- Joint committee final report on big data
- MIFID II: ESMA updates its double volume cap register
- Joint committee reports on risks and vulnerabilities in EU financial system
- ECB - Guide to assessments of FinTech credit institution license applications
- EMIR: measuring resilience – analysis of the recent health-check for EU CCPs
- Capital Markets Union: breaking down barriers to cross-border investments and accelerating delivery
We hope you find the content informative and insightful.
Please feel free to ask your colleagues to sign up for the Capco Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter. If they are interested, they may sign up here.