We are delighted to share the third issue for 2018 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this issue include:
- EMIR: LESSONS LEARNED – EARLY ADOPTION OF THE AMENDING REGULATION
- BAFIN: REVISED GUIDELINES ON INTERNAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY ASSESSMENT PROCESS – ICAAP
- MIFID II: ESMA ISSUES LATEST DOUBLE VOLUME CAP DATA
- MIFID II: ESMA PUBLISHES UPDATE TO Q&AS ON INVESTOR PROTECTION AND INTERMEDIARIES TOPICS
- CSDR: EU COMMISSION ADOPTS DELEGATED REGULATION ON SETTLEMENT DISCIPLINE
- WAKE-UP CALL FOR DIGITAL TOKEN PROVIDERS IN SINGAPORE
We hope you enjoy the read, and find the content informative and insightful.
Please feel free to ask your colleagues to sign up for the Capco Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter. If they are interested, they may sign up here.