DON’T JUST CONSULT. INNOVATE. EXCEL. GROW.
Immerse yourself in a culture of constant learning, share knowledge with industry experts and help us bring tomorrow forward.
MAKE AN IMPACT
As a fully independent company, Capco is poised for growth and expansion, and you can be a part of our success story.
We combine innovative thinking, delivery excellence and thought leadership to help our clients transform their businesses. Together with our clients and industry partners, we deliver disruptive work that is changing energy and financial services.
Have ideas that can make an impact? We reward employees who write thought leadership on the latest trends shaking up our clients’ worlds.
Capco has a tolerant, open culture that values diversity, inclusivity and creativity. By putting people at the heart of our agenda, we foster a work environment where you can grow personally and professionally, while being able to be yourself at work.
With no forced hierarchy at Capco, everyone has the opportunity to grow as we grow, taking their career into their own hands.
What makes us different?
• No ‘up-or-out’ concept: you can manage your own career
• You will advance in your career based on performance, not tenure
• We offer a semi-annual measurement and promotion process
• You will receive coaching and a tailored development plan to help you grow in your career
• Our Capco Milestone Schools at the heart of our global learning and development experience
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that diversity—of people and perspectives-- gives us a competitive advantage. That’s why we continue to recruit as broad a range of talented people as we can into our business. Our initiatives focused on women, ethnic and cultural diversity and LGBTQIA are flourishing; and our networks are open to all.
• Best place to work by the Human Rights Campaign
• 100% score on the corporate equality index
• Partner member of OPEN Finance, which brings together LGBTQIA members from over 40 financial services firms to promote equality
• Mentoring and internship through New City Kids
• Member of the Women’s Bond Club and Women’s Executive Network
• Key partnerships include Dress for Success and Bankers Without Borders
Our GROW (Globally Rotating Our Workforce) initiative enables high-performing employees to explore other divisions, gain experience in other job roles or work in other countries for 18 – 24 months.
CAPCO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
Giving back and supporting the community and environment in which our business operates is a major part of what makes us successful. From our Impact Consulting programs offering pro-bono work to non-profits, to volunteering and philanthropic projects, we’re committed to doing our bit.