HOW TO APPLY
1. ONLINE APPLICATION AND CV REVIEWShow your interest, submit your CV and answer questions online at www.capco.com/careers
2. VIDEO INTERVIEWProduce answers to three selected short questions in your own time and leisure.
3. ASSESSMENT CENTREParticipate in individual and group tasks and talk to our consultants about their experiences.
4. FINAL INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEWA face-to-face interview with Human Resources and a business Consultant.
5. TAKE THE FIRST STEPS TOWARD AN INCREDIBLE CAREER…
Ready to fast track your career? Click here to apply now
ATP Eligibility Criteria:
Who are we looking for?
We see diversity of thought as a competitive advantage and are interested in hiring individuals from a variety of backgrounds:
- University graduates
- Career change professionals
To be a part of Capco’s Associate Talent Program you will ideally have:
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving originality
- Strong verbal, written communication and Microsoft Office skills
- A genuine enthusiasm for the financial services industry